Monday, September 12, 2011

Welcome to the Video Game Console Repair Blog

Hello and Welcome. There are loads of misconceptions, misinformation, bad information, and just plain WRONG-NESS when it comes to video game repair around the internet. I'm starting this blog so that you can ask questions about your video game console issues. I will not only answer the questions, but I will provide at least one reference to a well respected website forum as well as my own expertise. I have been repairing video game consoles since the Playstation 2 in 2004.

Please feel free to contact me and ask any game repair questions you have an I will answer them for you on this blog. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Many of the users have thrown their consoles because they are completely tired from systematic problem of their consoles. Hope you will assist me.
    LNB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes unfortunately many people will buy new consoles because of a small problem that can be fixed without spending a lot of time or money!

    How can I assist you?

    ReplyDelete